New Location of Club Room
BOWLING CLUB PARKING & LOCATION
To Our Visiting Clubs and Members
We now have a new location for our club room due to construction of the resident/club room/dining room.
The Club room is on the same level as the undercover parking to the West end of the car park.
Through the car park gate, past the swimming pool facilities. As per MAP attached.
The underground parking is available. But please note a different entry from Bullcreek Drive is now in place.
- Entry to the car park is now via the RESIDENTIAL DRIVEWAY from Bull Creek Drive.
- Located NORTH of the round about on Bull Creek Drive. NOT THE MAIN ENTRANCE.
- On entry into the residential driveway, turn left at the first intersection. (where the (20kmh) sign is).
- Follow the driveway to the furthest car park entry. (First entry is residential only).
- The Outside parking to the entrance of the undercover parking is also available. Ideal for bus parking.
Due to height restrictions within the main car park, we ask if you could park your bus at the outside parking to the entry to the undercover parking.
If you have any issues with parking or the directions to our new location, please call either:-
The Men’s Captain: Les Willis on 9310 9303
The Ladies Captain: Dawn Kelly on: 9457 4196
or The Club Rooms on: 9311 4465
Construction will take approximately 2 years to complete but will be one of the best club rooms in Perth.
We are looking forward to moving back into our new club rooms in the future.
Management of Bull Creek Bowling Club